At HCE Systems, we know that choosing a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Norton is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give HCE Systems a call at 276-302-0076. We’re happy to help!