As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Norton? Even if your cooling equipment is up-to-date or was operating good last season.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked annually by a HCE Systems Inc pro can help find little issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outside, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to maintain intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your unit can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause increased energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps determine small issues before they turn into major, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly inspect pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance tests. These detailed processes often allow us to find issues before they lead to extensive issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the season. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is prepped to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your system is open to early failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the following locations and components:
- Complete system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Today with HCE Systems Inc
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our HCE Systems Inc pros a shout at 276-302-0076 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.