In Norton you depend on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be preparing for furnace repair
visit in the near future. At the very least, you could have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and effect your furnace’s performance. It could even create problems with your furnace’s threshold switch, which works furnace operation.
There are many other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some symptoms for you to search for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like HCE Systems Inc, if you note any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem weak? Symptoms related to your blower could suggest a minor problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace immediately and turn off its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a blocked condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC experts to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call HCE Systems Inc at 276-302-0076 when you need to setup repairs or annual maintenance.