There’s no getting around the changing weather in Norton, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your HCE Systems Inc expert stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Norton. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the experts at HCE Systems Inc a call at 276-302-0076 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.